Community builder & manager internship at zehnplus
As a digital and media-savvy personality, you will be actively involved in building zehnplus's brand.
Bring our core expertise, knowledge-, communications- and metaverse solutions, to life in a creative way by engaging actively with our Linkedin and Xing communities.
This is how you will move zehnplus forward:
- Helping with our community building and managing in Linkedin and Xing.
- Engage and establish sustainable relationships with our target audience.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new digital communication strategies and bringing in new leads
- Write exciting articles,stories and bring zehnplus to life in a creative way
- Produce content in the form of copy, visuals, and videos for our social media channels ( LinkedIn and Xing), mailings/newsletters, and some event campaigns
- Plan and implement organic social media posts and paid advertising using LinkedIn
- Measure, analyze and optimize implemented content marketing measures
This is why you are suitable for this position:
- You have are in your final years or recently finished your university degree in multimedia production, communication, marketing or comparable
- You live social media and interested in the latest technologies like Web3, Metaverse, Blockchain
- Fun copywriting skills in German and English, good eye for design
- Creative, reliable and organized personality who can break new ground and inspire people
- User skills in graphics and image editing programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Fast learner, able to work independently.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to learn about exciting new technologies, such as AI, Blockchain
- Work on fun projects like marketing a new community Software-as-a-Service product or projects in the Metaverse.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Fully remote-work.
- Fair internship compensation with additional commission after each lead.
- A helpful and dedicated team to onboard you and train you.
- The opportunity to put into practice what you learnt in your studies and grow further.
Please send us your complete application documents including references and the desired/possible start date and workload to firstname.lastname@example.org.