Welcome to zehnplus Digital Breakfasts!
Come and join our Digital Breakfasts where we discuss how to utilize technologies to your advantage, learn how to digitize your customer journey and have more efficient business processes.
Digitize Your Customer Journey
You need to grow your customer base and make your business more efficient but you don't know how? You would like to better understand your customers needs and offer them better service? By digitizing all the key customer touchpoints you will increase customer delight and loyalty. Let us show you how!
Join us for our morning breakfast during which we will answer these questions together with Mr. Stephen Wright, Digital and Circular Transformation Expert and Patrick Vögeli, Managing Partner of zehnplus.
Dates and locations:
At the moment, no Digital Breakfast-Events are planned.
Who it's for?
Business owners and managers who are interested or responsible for building a digital end to end interface to your customer interactions.
Small group of morning breakfast sessions: max. 15 participants, which offers plenty of space for personal questions. Please register in advance.
Why should I attend?
- Understand today’s customer
- Get familiar with the customer journey and related terms
- Learn new ways to grow your customer base and make your business more efficient
- Learn how to map the customer journey and connect it with all the key touchpoints
- Learn about new digital solutions and become the successful disruptor in your industry
- Bonus: all participants will receive an eBook by Stephen J. Wright on "Digitizing Your Customer Journey".
Stephen J. Wright has been transforming companies into successful business models for over twenty years. Having served as CEO, COO and CIO at multinational companies, Mr. Wright now advises global corporations, governments, and universities on digital innovation strategies for sustainable growth.
Patrick Vögeli has over 15 years of experience in providing IT solutions and products for companies of all sizes in various industries. His core expertise is in the field of Knowledge Management and Customer Journey, providing solutions and strategic guidance to clients.