Looking for: Business Development Manager
Zürich Oerlikon and home office.
- You win over new customers with a focus on bigger organisations within the DACH market
- You continuously oversee and nurture trusting relationships with your leads and methodically solicit potential clients for future business on an ongoing basis
- You actively manage your pipe and sourcing
- You interact daily with high-level stakeholders of prospects and customers and understand their needs, motivations and challenges in order to optimize your sales process and feed back relevant information to our product development team
- You are in the driver’s seat when it comes to negotiating and closing deals with new customers and generate new leads by building up a network of relevant contacts
- You regard the creation of realistic but ambitious sales forecasts and reports as a vital part of your role
- You develop strategic sales plans and support us in the further development of our sales strategy and processes
- You meet and exceed your annual sales goals
- Professional experience in B2B sales
- Strong sales driven personality (successful sales track record)
- Comfortable with C-Level discussions/approaches
- Stakeholder management and expanding professional network
- Proactive hunting, negotiating and closing skills required
- Strong interest in technologies and digital trends such as AI
- Fast growing StartUp mentality is part of your mindset
- Team player and focused on overachieving personal sales targets
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written) – additional language is a plus
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills
10+. These are enthusiastic strategists, designers and developers who apply their many years of technical expertise with a great deal of passion to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction. Since 2008, we have been developing successful digital solutions for universities, organizations, SMEs and well-known companies such as UPC Cablecom, Sunrise Communications, XING AG and Swiss Casinos AG at our offices in Zurich Oerlikon and Olten.
With us, you will work independently and will be responsible for the entire project. From consulting to "handing over the keys", you can handle entire projects with our partners, designers and developers. Personal customer contact is very important to us.
Please send us your complete application documents, including references and the desired/possible starting date and workload, to email@example.com.